Do you guys like beauty samples? Because I feel like beauty samples are life. Like maybe not, oxygen/food type of life – but pretty close. Beauty is a confusing world. Plus with everybody’s different skin types, opinions, interests etc… it always pays to try stuff out for yourself.
However, stalking is still pretty fun – so realistically we should probably (yes, always) do both.
Anyway, the reason I am writing about beauty samples today is because I was sent the new Limited Edition Nourished Life Bella Box recently and it was to die. It also transported me back to green beauty sample loving heaven and forced me to catch up with some old green beauty loves too, which is why I wanted to share.
Full disclosure though: this post is a collab with Bella Box, however all views, written words, opinions etc… are entirely my own. Always and forever. BUT in case you are interested in finding out a little more about this green beauty box then I’m chatting about it a little more below.
You see the Limited Edition Nourished Life box is separate to Bellabox’s monthly box and is open to anyone to buy as a once off purchase. All of the product inside is curated in collaboration with natural beauty website Nourished Life.
So, when I first got the box I had no idea what was inside but then I opened it and alas a bunch of cult green beauty favourites were waiting. Also; some products were even full real life samples!
WHA. It’s a pretty killer box.
Anyway, it goes on sale the 6th of July and it’s $79.95 – however you get about $250.00 worth of stuff inside.
Sooooo I bet you’re wondering what’s inside huh? Well… lemme give you a quick run down. SO YOU GET:
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Gloss RRP 24.95 – Pigmented with strawberry/raspberry extracts. Pinky, natural and major yum.
- Inika Organic Baked Illuminisor and Vegan Fan Brush RRP $65.00 – LOVE a natural illuminator it’s a fun peachy, pinky glow. Pigment isn’t the greatest but should suit most skin types.
- Black Chicken Remedies Axilla Dedorant Paste RRP $18.50 – You only get a teeny sample size but it’s the best natural deodorant I’ve ever tried! Everyone should give it a whirl.
- Ethique Sampler RRP $20.00 – Cute natural soap and hair shampoo samples.
- Happy Skincare Good Vibes Omega facial Oil RRP $38.50 – A face oil that uses five different omega oils, interesting…I haven’t tried this yet.
- Mukti Organics Age Defiance Vital C Elixir RRP 109.95 – Vitamin C every day. It’s the skincare rules. Mukti is an awesome natural brand (and this prod is hella expensive so a sample to try is worth it!)
- Life Basics Activated Charcoal Body Soap with Lemongrass RRP $9.95 – Activated charcoal for your face we’ve all heard of, but for your bod? I’m sharing this soap with my husboz for sure!
- Pure Papaya Ointment with Calendula RRP $9.95 – Made for your lips but also described as ‘multipurpose’ hmmm… I think this might be good green beauty toy to chuck in the car as an all rounder must have.
- Rosehip Plus Organic Daily Cream Cleanser RRP $16.95 – You get a full size bottle of this! I love this cleanser. Super gentle. Perfect for winter and perfect for over 30’s. Ahemmm…
- Salt and Glow Be Still Lip Balm RRP $5.80 – It’s lavender and orange flavour. I weirdly found it kind of soothing. Amaze before bed.
- Zen Green Tea Matcha Powder RRP – $29.95 – Matcha 4EVA. I really can’t tell the difference between matcha brands. But they do go well with beauty loot!
- Egyptian Magic All Purpose Cream RRP $49.95 – you only get a teeny sample of this but it’s worth it so you can give it a whirl. Supermodels use it. Love it etc… you will too. I used to use this on my newborn. So good!
And that’s it. If you’re into beauty samplin’ (and really who isn’t) check out this new box. You’ll get to try a whole bunch of cult green beauty faves and some newbies and find out what works for you – and you’ll spend less of a fortune this way. HA. Winning!
Buy the box: HERE.
Images: Bella Box; Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Tell me babez, what beauty sample boxes do you love?